Saranghe BIGBANG

Excuse me for getting sentimental--its 1AM and I really really miss BIGBANG. It's sad that they only just got back after a 2 year hiatus then bad things happen one after another. I really hope they stay strong, they're such an amazing group and they don't deserve all the bad publicity.

VIP's will wait for you. Please stay strong. FOREVER VIP ♛

Watching clips of their concerts....here are a few of my favorite BB songs.

Heaven and Pabo (Fool)...(2010 BIGSHOW concert)


Sunset Glow (w/c they almost always sing at encore) (2010 BIGSHOW concert)


Always (2009 BIGSHOW concert) -- 2010 -- 2011

They always sing this song when going around the concert grounds / interacting with the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.