Saranghe BIGBANG

Excuse me for getting sentimental--its 1AM and I really really miss BIGBANG. It's sad that they only just got back after a 2 year hiatus then bad things happen one after another. I really hope they stay strong, they're such an amazing group and they don't deserve all the bad publicity.

VIP's will wait for you. Please stay strong. FOREVER VIP

Watching clips of their concerts....here are a few of my favorite BB songs.

Heaven and Pabo (Fool)...(2010 BIGSHOW concert)


Sunset Glow (w/c they almost always sing at encore) (2010 BIGSHOW concert)


Always (2009 BIGSHOW concert) -- 2010 -- 2011

They always sing this song when going around the concert grounds / interacting with the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.