Books about books


Added a few more titles to my to-read book list. Because I'm writing a reading journal (and having a hard time figuring out what to write), I wonder how other people dissect their books. Maybe I can pick up a few tips.  What should we be looking for when reading a book? What should we be asking ourselves? I want to get more than just knowing about the plot. I want to understand more.

As reading is a solitary experience, I find comfort in a fellow book lovers experience living with books. That's why I'm starting to read more book blogs than reading actual books. Just reading about their adventures makes me happy. I know..I know.. I need to speed up my pace, my to-read list is currently at 69. (^ー^)




No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.