Simply Japanese

2008newlife page2

furniture page2

This room concept is one I have come to associate with Mori girls; use of natural wood color, plants scattered here and there, white walls, white bed linens, and lace curtains.

furniture page4

Although it's muted in color with only shades of brown, grays and peach. Still, it's very relaxing to look at. It's like you're living with nature.

Real convenient too! Most rental apartments and condo's already use the white wall - wooden floor combo. And wood furniture in natural finish are inexpensive. It's easy to design your room like this.

furniture page9

Oh and I want this floor chair. I have been camping in my living room floor lately and my back is killing me :(

Muji furniture © photo nigiyaka


No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.