Brazenhead Books

One of my life-long dream is to live in a house filled with books, own a bookstore, or get trapped inside a library. haha! ( ´ω`)

I used to beg my Mom to buy me books when I was younger but we didn't have the funds. ( ̄へ ̄)Seeing how I love books, my Mom decided to buy me a set of encyclopedia which took her years to pay. I learned so much about the most random things. Once I see something interesting on TV I would dash to the bookshelf and read all about it. *sniff*

I'm so glad there are 2nd hand bookshops and that we had been blessed with a much comfortable life now. (Thank YOU for the blessings. 彡) I'm currently building a mini library. Filling it with books I should have read when I was a child. The idea of living with books, it being a big part of life is something I want my future to have.






Tucked high above the bustle of the street, Michael's secret secondhand bookshop is a mecca for those who savor the story behind the volume.




This post is part of the Musings series where I share stories of inspiring people, culture, concepts and beliefs.

Feel free to browse my other posts and leave your comments. See you! ( ^-^)/★*☆

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.