Style: Hibernating

The cold months are my perfect excuse to wear baggy clothes, tights, sweater and big glasses without getting weird looks from people. I call this the nerd-grandma aka hibernating look. ( ̄ω ̄)ノ

I need to replace my glasses :( my old one snapped in two. Σ( ̄o ̄lll)

these look like something Rachel (from GLEE) would wear noh?! (^ー^)


*sigh* I wish I had gone shopping when I had the money. I'm running out of clothes!! I need to save my money since I'll be moving this end of October. Gah!!! So many bills to pay, stuff to buy. I am literally starting over. *no money (╥_╥)*

© glasses (forgot where I got this image); forever21 1/2 ; tokyofashion 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.