Focus on the journey

UP scenery


"Focus on the journey and not the destination". How often have we heard this. Sometimes words come to us but we only fully comprehend it until we badly need its wisdom. Since I started changing my life, I became the kind of person obsessed with goals and adventures. I have a list for everything. I find fulfillment in ticking them off one by one. While we should definitely aim for goal-oriented adventures, most of the time I get so preoccupied with success and reaching a goal that I forget I should also be placing equal importance towards learning and personal growth.

We must never hinge our self-worth on that one final goal. We are always changing. We are endlessly creating ourselves. Therefore our goals and our methods should be just as flexible. :)

What I'm reading:

The Problem with being goal-oriented

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.