Summer wandering

Zambales summer wandering

My (summer) wandering actually started last February. Right after the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, my friends and I went on a road trip to Zambales.



Zambales summer wandering

Zambales summer wandering

Chase the sunset


This trip was the first time I enjoyed travelling with a large group of people. I've always viewed travelling as carving a time for reflection, for solitude. I guess you could say I have the loners disease. haha But there's also a sense of joy in running away with a bunch of people. Lots of bloopers along the way.

I look forward to more trips like this. This time I promise to embrace change more. I can't be alone forever noh?! :) I'm blessed with a great group of friends and I must cherish every bit of time I have with them. Yes even the crazy ones.~

© Photos by Donna & Raphael Louis Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.